Remove Smart PC Mechanic from Windows 10 : Wipe Out Smart PC Mechanic
Smart PC Mechanic is responsible for causing these errors too!
0x8024801A WU_E_DS_INVALIDOPERATION A request was declined because the operation is not allowed., 0x8024C005 WU_E_DRV_MISSING_ATTRIBUTE The driver update is missing a required attribute., 0x8024D00A WU_E_SETUP_UNSUPPORTED_CONFIGURATION Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the current system configuration is not supported., 0x000000A3, 0x0000010C, 0x00000096, 0x8024D009 WU_E_SETUP_SKIP_UPDATE An update to the Windows Update Agent was skipped due to a directive in the wuident.cab file., 0x80242015 WU_E_UH_POSTREBOOTRESULTUNKNOWN The result of the post-reboot operation for the update could not be determined., Error 0x80073712, 0x80246005 WU_E_DM_NONETWORK A download manager operation could not be completed because the network connection was unavailable., 0x80240009 WU_E_OPERATIONINPROGRESS Another conflicting operation was in progress. Some operations such as installation cannot be performed twice simultaneously., 0x00000098, Error 0x8007002C – 0x4000D, 0x80244019 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_NOT_FOUND Same as HTTP status 404 – the server cannot find the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier)
Effective Way To Delete Your OS From Smart PC Mechanic Easily
This post explains Smart PC Mechanic, provides removal instructions and offers the best suggestions for preventing it from the future infections. Keep reading this post and carry out the instructions as in exact order.
What do you know about Smart PC Mechanic?
Smart PC Mechanic is out there including applications that follow on your PC, corrupt your crucial data, destroy your hard drive as well as System or give the control of your PC to someone else. It is usually loaded onto your PC secretly without asking for your approval. This type of threat are very destructive in nature that attacks almost all OS that runs on Windows based Operating System. It can spread across networks and System by creating copies of itself.
Where does Smart PC Mechanic comes from in OS?
Smart PC Mechanic are usually hidden in the commonly used System program including PDF viewer, online game, infected file attachments, torrent files, freeware and shareware installation, drive by downloads, exploit kits, infected external devices and much more. As soon as you contact with its executable file, it runs automatically at the background of your PC. Its infection length always varies but mainly spread via Internet. If you really want to avoid your PC from the attack of Smart PC Mechanic then you should opt some precaution measures including do not open any unsolicited email attachments, avoid to download or install suspicious programs from the unknown sources, scan your PC regularly and much more.
How can you know your OS is infected with Smart PC Mechanic?
Slows down System response time – Due to the presence of this infection, you have to pay lots of time and effort to perform a single operation on your PC. Because it highly consumes Computer resources or memory space and degrades overall performance speed.
Makes your file inaccessible – It can blocks you to access your stored files normally and to access them it may ask you to pay huge amount of money.
Unexpected or unnecessary modifications in browser as well as Computer settings – You may notice that your default search engine is replaced with dubious ones and causes the redirection issues.
Displays endless ads or links – It automatically modifies your browser settings and bombards you with endless annoying pop-up ads, sponsored links, in-text ads, image ads, video ads etc.
Disables System security software and tools – It is capable to blocks the functionality of System security tools or programs so that user cannot easily detect and delete Smart PC Mechanic.
|Steps To Delete Smart PC Mechanic from Windows 2000|
- Solution 1 – Delete Smart PC Mechanic using Safe Mode With Networking
- Solution 2 – Restore your OS files and settings to Delete Smart PC Mechanic
- Solution 3 – Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Control Panel
- Solution 4 – Locate and Delete Smart PC Mechanic from Task Manager
- Solution 5 – Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Registry Editor
- Solution 6 – Delete Smart PC Mechanic related Extensions From Firefox
- Solution 7 – Reset Firefox Settings (Optional)
Reboot your Windows XP, Vista & 7 OS to Safe Mode With Networking
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- Tap F8 multiple time when your OS becomes active until you will see
- Advanced Boot Options window.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode With Networking
Reboot your Windows 8/10 OS to Safe Mode With Networking
- At the Windows login screen, press “Power” button gold “Shift” key and hit on Restart option.
- Now, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Finally press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose 5) Enable Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all, open the Command prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, enter cd restore and hit on Enter button.
- Type rstrui.exe and press Enter on your keyboard.
- When a window appear on your screen, click on the Next button.
- Choose your restore point. Click on Next button again.
- To start OS restore, click on Yes button.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Click on the Start button to choose Control Panel option.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” which located under the Program section.
- Select Smart PC Mechanic related add-ons, browser extension or plug-ins and Delete them.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Windows 8/10
- Right click in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
- Choose Control Panel.
- To select all Smart PC Mechanic related add-ons, go to the Uninstall a Program option.
- Look for its related or recently installed suspicious programs
- Click on “OK” button to Delete them.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys simultaneously.
- Review the Smart PC Mechanic or related files and note down its file location.
- Terminate the all executing processes.
- Open Run command and input the noted file location.
- At last, Delete them.
- Press “Win + R” keys together to open the Windows registry editor.
- In the text box, type regedit.
- Press on OK button.
- Navigate the following registry files and delete them from your PC.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From IE 7:7.00.6000.16441
- Open IE then click on “Gear icon” at top right corner of browser.
- Choose Add-ons option.
- In the Manage Add-ons windows, find out Smart PC Mechanic related suspicious plugins and add-ons. Click on Disable button to Clean them.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Mozilla:41.0.2
- Open Firefox. Go to top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Go to Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select Smart PC Mechanic and other related plugins. To Delete them, click on Remove button.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Chrome 52.0.2743
- Open Chrome > click menu > Tools > Extensions.
- Select all extensions associated with Smart PC Mechanic and click on Trash icon. Now reopen Chrome.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Microsoft Edge
- First of all launch Firefox
- Click on (…) icon and select Settings option.
- Choose “View Advance Settings”
- Turn ON block pop-ups to block Smart PC Mechanic related upcoming pop-ups
Reset IE 7:7.00.6000.16441 To Delete Smart PC Mechanic
- Open IE and click on gear icon.
- Goto Internet options
- Go to Advanced > Reset.
- Check the dialogue box “Delete personal settings” and click on “Reset”.
- Click on “Close” in the appeared confirmation box. Again open your browser.
Reset Mozilla:41.0.2 To Delete Smart PC Mechanic
- Open Firefox browser and click on the gear icon.
- Click Help and select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click on “Reset Firefox” in the appeared dialogue box.
- Once again click on “Reset Firefox” confirmation box.
- When Firefox is reset, just click on “Finish” button and reopen your Firefox.
Reset Chrome 52.0.2743 To Delete Smart PC Mechanic
- Open Firefox and go to the Settings option
- Click on Show advance settings.
- Scroll down to the end of page and hit on Reset browser settings.
- Click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen click on Yes button.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Delete Smart PC Mechanic
- First of all open, Edge browser and click on the More icons.
- Select Settings option.
- In Settings window, hit on “Choose what to clear” button under the Clear browsing data option.
- Check more collapse menu by clicking on Show more.
- Select all Smart PC Mechanic related and click on Clear button.