Removing Active Clean Pro Manually
Active Clean Pro errors which should also be noticed
0x00000078, Error 0x0000005C, 0x8024001A WU_E_POLICY_NOT_SET A policy value was not set., 0x0000006A, 0xf0802 CBS_E_ALREADY_INITIALIZED session already initialized, 0x00000069, 0x8024800C WU_E_DS_LOCKTIMEOUTEXPIRED The data store section could not be locked within the allotted time., 0x00000041, 0x80244023 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GATEWAY_TIMEOUT Same as HTTP status 503 – the request was timed out waiting for a gateway., 0x80244000 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_BASE WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_* error codes map to the SOAPCLIENT_ERROR enum of the ATL Server Library., 0x000000E8, 0x0000004A, 0x80240038 WU_E_WINHTTP_INVALID_FILE The downloaded file has an unexpected content type., 0x8024D004 WU_E_SETUP_NOT_INITIALIZED Windows Update Agent could not be updated because setup initialization never completed successfully.
Step By Step Guide To Uninstall Your Operating System From Active Clean Pro Successfully
This post explains Active Clean Pro, provides removal instructions and offers the best suggestions for preventing it from the future infections. Keep reading this post and carry out the instructions as in exact order.
What do you know about Active Clean Pro?
Active Clean Pro is out there including applications that follow on your PC, corrupt your crucial data, destroy your hard drive as well as System or give the control of your PC to someone else. It is usually loaded onto your PC secretly without asking for your approval. This type of threat are very destructive in nature that attacks almost all Operating System that runs on Windows based Operating System. It can spread across networks and System by creating copies of itself.
Where does Active Clean Pro comes from in Operating System?
Active Clean Pro are usually hidden in the commonly used System program including PDF viewer, online game, infected file attachments, torrent files, freeware and shareware installation, drive by downloads, exploit kits, infected external devices and much more. As soon as you contact with its executable file, it runs automatically at the background of your PC. Its infection length always varies but mainly spread via Internet. If you really want to avoid your PC from the attack of Active Clean Pro then you should opt some precaution measures including do not open any unsolicited email attachments, avoid to download or install suspicious programs from the unknown sources, scan your PC regularly and much more.
How can you know your Operating System is infected with Active Clean Pro?
Slows down System response time – Due to the presence of this infection, you have to pay lots of time and effort to perform a single operation on your PC. Because it highly consumes Computer resources or memory space and degrades overall performance speed.
Makes your file inaccessible – It can blocks you to access your stored files normally and to access them it may ask you to pay huge amount of money.
Unexpected or unnecessary modifications in browser as well as Computer settings – You may notice that your default search engine is replaced with dubious ones and causes the redirection issues.
Displays endless ads or links – It automatically modifies your browser settings and bombards you with endless annoying pop-up ads, sponsored links, in-text ads, image ads, video ads etc.
Disables System security software and tools – It is capable to blocks the functionality of System security tools or programs so that user cannot easily detect and delete Active Clean Pro.
|Step By Step Guide To Throw Out Active Clean Pro|
- Solution 1 – Uninstall Active Clean Pro using Safe Mode With Networking
- Solution 2 – Restore your Operating System files and settings to Uninstall Active Clean Pro
- Solution 3 – Uninstall Active Clean Pro From Control Panel
- Solution 4 – Locate and Uninstall Active Clean Pro from Task Manager
- Solution 5 – Uninstall Active Clean Pro From Registry Editor
- Solution 6 – Uninstall Active Clean Pro related Extensions From Chrome
- Solution 7 – Reset Chrome Settings (Optional)
Reboot your Windows XP, Vista & 7 Operating System to Safe Mode With Networking
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- Tap F8 multiple time when your Operating System becomes active until you will see
- Advanced Boot Options window.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode With Networking
Reboot your Windows 8/10 Operating System to Safe Mode With Networking
- At the Windows login screen, press “Power” button gold “Shift” key and hit on Restart option.
- Now, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Finally press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose 5) Enable Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all, open the Command prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, enter cd restore and hit on Enter button.
- Type rstrui.exe and press Enter on your keyboard.
- When a window appear on your screen, click on the Next button.
- Choose your restore point. Click on Next button again.
- To start Operating System restore, click on Yes button.
Uninstall Active Clean Pro From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Click on the Start button to choose Control Panel option.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” which located under the Program section.
- Select Active Clean Pro related add-ons, browser extension or plug-ins and Uninstall them.
Uninstall Active Clean Pro From Windows 8/10
- Right click in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
- Choose Control Panel.
- To select all Active Clean Pro related add-ons, go to the Uninstall a Program option.
- Look for its related or recently installed suspicious programs
- Click on “OK” button to Uninstall them.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys simultaneously.
- Review the Active Clean Pro or related files and note down its file location.
- Terminate the all executing processes.
- Open Run command and input the noted file location.
- At last, Uninstall them.
- Press “Win + R” keys together to open the Windows registry editor.
- In the text box, type regedit.
- Press on OK button.
- Navigate the following registry files and delete them from your PC.
Uninstall Active Clean Pro From IE 10:10.0.8400.00000
- Open IE then click on “Gear icon” at top right corner of browser.
- Choose Add-ons option.
- In the Manage Add-ons windows, find out Active Clean Pro related suspicious plugins and add-ons. Click on Disable button to Throw Out them.
Uninstall Active Clean Pro From Mozilla Firefox:38.5.0
- Open Firefox. Go to top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Go to Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select Active Clean Pro and other related plugins. To Uninstall them, click on Remove button.
Uninstall Active Clean Pro From Chrome 53.0.2785
- Open Chrome > click menu > Tools > Extensions.
- Select all extensions associated with Active Clean Pro and click on Trash icon. Now reopen Chrome.
Uninstall Active Clean Pro From Microsoft Edge
- First of all launch Chrome
- Click on (…) icon and select Settings option.
- Choose “View Advance Settings”
- Turn ON block pop-ups to block Active Clean Pro related upcoming pop-ups
Reset IE 10:10.0.8400.00000 To Uninstall Active Clean Pro
- Open IE and click on gear icon.
- Goto Internet options
- Go to Advanced > Reset.
- Check the dialogue box “Delete personal settings” and click on “Reset”.
- Click on “Close” in the appeared confirmation box. Again open your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox:38.5.0 To Uninstall Active Clean Pro
- Open Firefox browser and click on the gear icon.
- Click Help and select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click on “Reset Firefox” in the appeared dialogue box.
- Once again click on “Reset Firefox” confirmation box.
- When Firefox is reset, just click on “Finish” button and reopen your Chrome.
Reset Chrome 53.0.2785 To Uninstall Active Clean Pro
- Open Chrome and go to the Settings option
- Click on Show advance settings.
- Scroll down to the end of page and hit on Reset browser settings.
- Click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen click on Yes button.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Uninstall Active Clean Pro
- First of all open, Edge browser and click on the More icons.
- Select Settings option.
- In Settings window, hit on “Choose what to clear” button under the Clear browsing data option.
- Check more collapse menu by clicking on Show more.
- Select all Active Clean Pro related and click on Clear button.