.onion file virus Uninstallation: How To Delete .onion file virus Completely
.onion file virus infects following browsers
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 49.0.2623|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla:45, Mozilla:48, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.2, Mozilla:45.1.1, Mozilla:50, Mozilla:38.1.0, Mozilla Firefox:45.7.0, Mozilla:46, Mozilla Firefox:45.6.0, Mozilla:50.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:49.0.2|
- Solution 1 – Delete .onion file virus using Safe Mode With Networking
- Solution 2 – Restore your Windows System files and settings to Delete .onion file virus
- Solution 3 – Delete .onion file virus From Control Panel
- Solution 4 – Locate and Delete .onion file virus from Task Manager
- Solution 5 – Delete .onion file virus From Registry Editor
- Solution 6 – Delete .onion file virus related Extensions From Chrome
- Solution 7 – Reset Chrome Settings (Optional)
Reboot your Windows XP, Vista & 7 Windows System to Safe Mode With Networking
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- Tap F8 multiple time when your Windows System becomes active until you will see
- Advanced Boot Options window.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode With Networking
Reboot your Windows 8/10 Windows System to Safe Mode With Networking
- At the Windows login screen, press “Power” button gold “Shift” key and hit on Restart option.
- Now, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Finally press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose 5) Enable Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all, open the Command prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, enter cd restore and hit on Enter button.
- Type rstrui.exe and press Enter on your keyboard.
- When a window appear on your screen, click on the Next button.
- Choose your restore point. Click on Next button again.
- To start Windows System restore, click on Yes button.
Delete .onion file virus From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Click on the Start button to choose Control Panel option.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” which located under the Program section.
- Select .onion file virus related add-ons, browser extension or plug-ins and Delete them.
Delete .onion file virus From Windows 8/10
- Right click in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
- Choose Control Panel.
- To select all .onion file virus related add-ons, go to the Uninstall a Program option.
- Look for its related or recently installed suspicious programs
- Click on “OK” button to Delete them.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys simultaneously.
- Review the .onion file virus or related files and note down its file location.
- Terminate the all executing processes.
- Open Run command and input the noted file location.
- At last, Delete them.
- Press “Win + R” keys together to open the Windows registry editor.
- In the text box, type regedit.
- Press on OK button.
- Navigate the following registry files and delete them from your PC.
Delete .onion file virus From IE 7:7.00.6000.16441
- Open IE then click on “Gear icon” at top right corner of browser.
- Choose Add-ons option.
- In the Manage Add-ons windows, find out .onion file virus related suspicious plugins and add-ons. Click on Disable button to Block them.
Delete .onion file virus From Mozilla:42
- Open Firefox. Go to top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Go to Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select .onion file virus and other related plugins. To Delete them, click on Remove button.
Delete .onion file virus From Chrome 55.0.2883
- Open Chrome > click menu > Tools > Extensions.
- Select all extensions associated with .onion file virus and click on Trash icon. Now reopen Chrome.
Delete .onion file virus From Microsoft Edge
- First of all launch Chrome
- Click on (…) icon and select Settings option.
- Choose “View Advance Settings”
- Turn ON block pop-ups to block .onion file virus related upcoming pop-ups
Reset IE 7:7.00.6000.16441 To Delete .onion file virus
- Open IE and click on gear icon.
- Goto Internet options
- Go to Advanced > Reset.
- Check the dialogue box “Delete personal settings” and click on “Reset”.
- Click on “Close” in the appeared confirmation box. Again open your browser.
Reset Mozilla:42 To Delete .onion file virus
- Open Firefox browser and click on the gear icon.
- Click Help and select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click on “Reset Firefox” in the appeared dialogue box.
- Once again click on “Reset Firefox” confirmation box.
- When Firefox is reset, just click on “Finish” button and reopen your Chrome.
Reset Chrome 55.0.2883 To Delete .onion file virus
- Open Chrome and go to the Settings option
- Click on Show advance settings.
- Scroll down to the end of page and hit on Reset browser settings.
- Click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen click on Yes button.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Delete .onion file virus
- First of all open, Edge browser and click on the More icons.
- Select Settings option.
- In Settings window, hit on “Choose what to clear” button under the Clear browsing data option.
- Check more collapse menu by clicking on Show more.
- Select all .onion file virus related and click on Clear button.