DNS Unlocker Removal: Help To Remove DNS Unlocker Instantly
DNS Unlocker related similar infections
|Ransomware||[email protected]_ File Extension Ransomware, DevNightmare Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, CryptoKill Ransomware, Alphabet Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, SimpleLocker Ransomware, SuchSecurity Ransomware, Ransom:Win32/Isda, VHDLocker Ransomware, Fabsyscrypto Ransomware, Angela Merkel Ransomware, Erebus 2017 Ransomware|
|Trojan||Patched.J, VB.afn, Trojan.Win32.Agent.DVF, I-Worm.Cult.c, Trojan.TagASaurus, MyTob.HH, I-Worm.Croatia, Trojan.Clicker, Suspicious.Epi.3, I-Worm.Pila, Trojan:W32/Yakes, Tibs.ID, I-Worm.Lentin.f|
|Adware||Adware.WindowLivePot.A, Not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.Zango, FunCade, VSToolbar, Strong Vault, TSAdBot, ErrorDigger, Adware.Gabpath, DownTango, Adware.PinGuide|
|Browser Hijacker||Searchformore.com, Search3.google.com, VacationXplorer, Abuchak.net, Total-scan.net, Monstermarketplace Redirect Virus, Findtsee.com, Shopr.com, MyStart by Incredimail, Search.gboxapp.com|
|Spyware||Think-Adz, Antivirok.com, MegaUpload Toolbar, RemEye, DivoPlayer, PhP Nawai 1.1, Spyware.ADH, SavingBot Shopper, WinSecure Antivirus, TorrentSoftware, 4Arcade, DSSAgentBrodcastbyBroderbund, VCatch|
Simple Steps To Get Rid Of Your OS From DNS Unlocker In Just Few Steps
This post explains DNS Unlocker, provides removal instructions and offers the best suggestions for preventing it from the future infections. Keep reading this post and carry out the instructions as in exact order.
What do you know about DNS Unlocker?
DNS Unlocker is out there including applications that follow on your PC, corrupt your crucial data, destroy your hard drive as well as System or give the control of your PC to someone else. It is usually loaded onto your PC secretly without asking for your approval. This type of threat are very destructive in nature that attacks almost all OS that runs on Windows based Operating System. It can spread across networks and System by creating copies of itself.
Where does DNS Unlocker comes from in OS?
DNS Unlocker are usually hidden in the commonly used System program including PDF viewer, online game, infected file attachments, torrent files, freeware and shareware installation, drive by downloads, exploit kits, infected external devices and much more. As soon as you contact with its executable file, it runs automatically at the background of your PC. Its infection length always varies but mainly spread via Internet. If you really want to avoid your PC from the attack of DNS Unlocker then you should opt some precaution measures including do not open any unsolicited email attachments, avoid to download or install suspicious programs from the unknown sources, scan your PC regularly and much more.
How can you know your OS is infected with DNS Unlocker?
Slows down System response time – Due to the presence of this infection, you have to pay lots of time and effort to perform a single operation on your PC. Because it highly consumes Computer resources or memory space and degrades overall performance speed.
Makes your file inaccessible – It can blocks you to access your stored files normally and to access them it may ask you to pay huge amount of money.
Unexpected or unnecessary modifications in browser as well as Computer settings – You may notice that your default search engine is replaced with dubious ones and causes the redirection issues.
Displays endless ads or links – It automatically modifies your browser settings and bombards you with endless annoying pop-up ads, sponsored links, in-text ads, image ads, video ads etc.
Disables System security software and tools – It is capable to blocks the functionality of System security tools or programs so that user cannot easily detect and delete DNS Unlocker.
|Delete DNS Unlocker from Windows XP : Clean DNS Unlocker|
- Solution 1 – Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker using Safe Mode With Networking
- Solution 2 – Restore your OS files and settings to Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker
- Solution 3 – Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker From Control Panel
- Solution 4 – Locate and Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker from Task Manager
- Solution 5 – Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker From Registry Editor
- Solution 6 – Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker related Extensions From Internet Explorer
- Solution 7 – Reset Internet Explorer Settings (Optional)
Reboot your Windows XP, Vista & 7 OS to Safe Mode With Networking
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- Tap F8 multiple time when your OS becomes active until you will see
- Advanced Boot Options window.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode With Networking
Reboot your Windows 8/10 OS to Safe Mode With Networking
- At the Windows login screen, press “Power” button gold “Shift” key and hit on Restart option.
- Now, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Finally press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose 5) Enable Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all, open the Command prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, enter cd restore and hit on Enter button.
- Type rstrui.exe and press Enter on your keyboard.
- When a window appear on your screen, click on the Next button.
- Choose your restore point. Click on Next button again.
- To start OS restore, click on Yes button.
Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Click on the Start button to choose Control Panel option.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” which located under the Program section.
- Select DNS Unlocker related add-ons, browser extension or plug-ins and Get Rid Of them.
Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker From Windows 8/10
- Right click in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
- Choose Control Panel.
- To select all DNS Unlocker related add-ons, go to the Uninstall a Program option.
- Look for its related or recently installed suspicious programs
- Click on “OK” button to Get Rid Of them.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys simultaneously.
- Review the DNS Unlocker or related files and note down its file location.
- Terminate the all executing processes.
- Open Run command and input the noted file location.
- At last, Get Rid Of them.
- Press “Win + R” keys together to open the Windows registry editor.
- In the text box, type regedit.
- Press on OK button.
- Navigate the following registry files and delete them from your PC.
Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker From IE 7:7.00.5730.1300
- Open IE then click on “Gear icon” at top right corner of browser.
- Choose Add-ons option.
- In the Manage Add-ons windows, find out DNS Unlocker related suspicious plugins and add-ons. Click on Disable button to Delete them.
Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker From Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2
- Open Firefox. Go to top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Go to Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select DNS Unlocker and other related plugins. To Get Rid Of them, click on Remove button.
Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker From Chrome 48.0.2564
- Open Chrome > click menu > Tools > Extensions.
- Select all extensions associated with DNS Unlocker and click on Trash icon. Now reopen Chrome.
Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker From Microsoft Edge
- First of all launch Internet Explorer
- Click on (…) icon and select Settings option.
- Choose “View Advance Settings”
- Turn ON block pop-ups to block DNS Unlocker related upcoming pop-ups
Reset IE 7:7.00.5730.1300 To Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker
- Open IE and click on gear icon.
- Goto Internet options
- Go to Advanced > Reset.
- Check the dialogue box “Delete personal settings” and click on “Reset”.
- Click on “Close” in the appeared confirmation box. Again open your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2 To Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker
- Open Firefox browser and click on the gear icon.
- Click Help and select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click on “Reset Firefox” in the appeared dialogue box.
- Once again click on “Reset Firefox” confirmation box.
- When Firefox is reset, just click on “Finish” button and reopen your Internet Explorer.
Reset Chrome 48.0.2564 To Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the Settings option
- Click on Show advance settings.
- Scroll down to the end of page and hit on Reset browser settings.
- Click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen click on Yes button.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Get Rid Of DNS Unlocker
- First of all open, Edge browser and click on the More icons.
- Select Settings option.
- In Settings window, hit on “Choose what to clear” button under the Clear browsing data option.
- Check more collapse menu by clicking on Show more.
- Select all DNS Unlocker related and click on Clear button.