Removing Microsoft Official Support System Easily
Look at various different errors caused by Microsoft Official Support System
0x80244014 WU_E_PT_INVALID_COMPUTER_LSID Cannot determine computer LSID., 0x0000006D, 0x80242009 WU_E_UH_BADHANDLERXML An operation could not be completed because the handler-specific metadata is invalid., 0x000000CB, 0x000000DA, 0x000000FA, 0x80245002 WU_E_REDIRECTOR_S_FALSE The redirector XML document is missing some required information., 0x80244022 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_SERVICE_UNAVAIL Same as HTTP status 503 – the service is temporarily overloaded., 0x0000007F, 0x000000BF, 0x8024800E WU_E_DS_ROWEXISTS The row was not added because an existing row has the same primary key.
Know How To Uninstall Your Operating System From Microsoft Official Support System In Simple Steps
This post explains Microsoft Official Support System, provides removal instructions and offers the best suggestions for preventing it from the future infections. Keep reading this post and carry out the instructions as in exact order.
What do you know about Microsoft Official Support System?
Microsoft Official Support System is out there including applications that follow on your PC, corrupt your crucial data, destroy your hard drive as well as System or give the control of your PC to someone else. It is usually loaded onto your PC secretly without asking for your approval. This type of threat are very destructive in nature that attacks almost all Operating System that runs on Windows based Operating System. It can spread across networks and System by creating copies of itself.
Where does Microsoft Official Support System comes from in Operating System?
Microsoft Official Support System are usually hidden in the commonly used System program including PDF viewer, online game, infected file attachments, torrent files, freeware and shareware installation, drive by downloads, exploit kits, infected external devices and much more. As soon as you contact with its executable file, it runs automatically at the background of your PC. Its infection length always varies but mainly spread via Internet. If you really want to avoid your PC from the attack of Microsoft Official Support System then you should opt some precaution measures including do not open any unsolicited email attachments, avoid to download or install suspicious programs from the unknown sources, scan your PC regularly and much more.
How can you know your Operating System is infected with Microsoft Official Support System?
Slows down System response time – Due to the presence of this infection, you have to pay lots of time and effort to perform a single operation on your PC. Because it highly consumes Computer resources or memory space and degrades overall performance speed.
Makes your file inaccessible – It can blocks you to access your stored files normally and to access them it may ask you to pay huge amount of money.
Unexpected or unnecessary modifications in browser as well as Computer settings – You may notice that your default search engine is replaced with dubious ones and causes the redirection issues.
Displays endless ads or links – It automatically modifies your browser settings and bombards you with endless annoying pop-up ads, sponsored links, in-text ads, image ads, video ads etc.
Disables System security software and tools – It is capable to blocks the functionality of System security tools or programs so that user cannot easily detect and delete Microsoft Official Support System.
|Delete Microsoft Official Support System from Windows XP : Block Microsoft Official Support System|
- Solution 1 – Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System using Safe Mode With Networking
- Solution 2 – Restore your Operating System files and settings to Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System
- Solution 3 – Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System From Control Panel
- Solution 4 – Locate and Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System from Task Manager
- Solution 5 – Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System From Registry Editor
- Solution 6 – Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System related Extensions From Chrome
- Solution 7 – Reset Chrome Settings (Optional)
Reboot your Windows XP, Vista & 7 Operating System to Safe Mode With Networking
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- Tap F8 multiple time when your Operating System becomes active until you will see
- Advanced Boot Options window.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode With Networking
Reboot your Windows 8/10 Operating System to Safe Mode With Networking
- At the Windows login screen, press “Power” button gold “Shift” key and hit on Restart option.
- Now, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Finally press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose 5) Enable Safe Mode With Networking
Solution 2 – Restore your Operating System files and settings to Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System
- First of all, open the Command prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, enter cd restore and hit on Enter button.
- Type rstrui.exe and press Enter on your keyboard.
- When a window appear on your screen, click on the Next button.
- Choose your restore point. Click on Next button again.
- To start Operating System restore, click on Yes button.
Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Click on the Start button to choose Control Panel option.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” which located under the Program section.
- Select Microsoft Official Support System related add-ons, browser extension or plug-ins and Uninstall them.
Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System From Windows 8/10
- Right click in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
- Choose Control Panel.
- To select all Microsoft Official Support System related add-ons, go to the Uninstall a Program option.
- Look for its related or recently installed suspicious programs
- Click on “OK” button to Uninstall them.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys simultaneously.
- Review the Microsoft Official Support System or related files and note down its file location.
- Terminate the all executing processes.
- Open Run command and input the noted file location.
- At last, Uninstall them.
- Press “Win + R” keys together to open the Windows registry editor.
- In the text box, type regedit.
- Press on OK button.
- Navigate the following registry files and delete them from your PC.
Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System From IE 8:8.00.7000.00000
- Open IE then click on “Gear icon” at top right corner of browser.
- Choose Add-ons option.
- In the Manage Add-ons windows, find out Microsoft Official Support System related suspicious plugins and add-ons. Click on Disable button to Clear Away them.
Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System From Mozilla Firefox:40.0.3
- Open Firefox. Go to top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Go to Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select Microsoft Official Support System and other related plugins. To Uninstall them, click on Remove button.
Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System From Chrome 48.0.2564
- Open Chrome > click menu > Tools > Extensions.
- Select all extensions associated with Microsoft Official Support System and click on Trash icon. Now reopen Chrome.
Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System From Microsoft Edge
- First of all launch Chrome
- Click on (…) icon and select Settings option.
- Choose “View Advance Settings”
- Turn ON block pop-ups to block Microsoft Official Support System related upcoming pop-ups
Reset IE 8:8.00.7000.00000 To Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System
- Open IE and click on gear icon.
- Goto Internet options
- Go to Advanced > Reset.
- Check the dialogue box “Delete personal settings” and click on “Reset”.
- Click on “Close” in the appeared confirmation box. Again open your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox:40.0.3 To Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System
- Open Firefox browser and click on the gear icon.
- Click Help and select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click on “Reset Firefox” in the appeared dialogue box.
- Once again click on “Reset Firefox” confirmation box.
- When Firefox is reset, just click on “Finish” button and reopen your Chrome.
Reset Chrome 48.0.2564 To Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System
- Open Chrome and go to the Settings option
- Click on Show advance settings.
- Scroll down to the end of page and hit on Reset browser settings.
- Click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen click on Yes button.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Uninstall Microsoft Official Support System
- First of all open, Edge browser and click on the More icons.
- Select Settings option.
- In Settings window, hit on “Choose what to clear” button under the Clear browsing data option.
- Check more collapse menu by clicking on Show more.
- Select all Microsoft Official Support System related and click on Clear button.