Deleting Light Cleaner In Simple Steps
Error caused by Light Cleaner
0x80240016 WU_E_INSTALL_NOT_ALLOWED Operation tried to install while another installation was in progress or the system was pending a mandatory restart., 0x80248009 WU_E_DS_MISSINGREF The data store is missing required information or has a reference to missing license terms, file, localized property or linked row., 0x80242008 WU_E_UH_OPERATIONCANCELLED An operation being done by the update handler was cancelled., 0x80246009 WU_E_DM_BITSTRANSFERERROR A download manager operation failed because there was an unspecified Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) transfer error., 0x8024800D WU_E_DS_NOCATEGORIES The category was not added because it contains no parent categories and is not a top-level category itself., 0x8024402C WU_E_PT_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Same as ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED – the proxy server or target server name cannot be resolved., 0x80249004 WU_E_INVENTORY_UNEXPECTED There was an inventory error not covered by another error code., 0x80240018 WU_E_NO_USERTOKEN Operation failed because a required user token is missing., 0x000000BF, 0x0000003C
Easy Guide To Delete Your Windows System From Light Cleaner In Just Few Steps
This post explains Light Cleaner, provides removal instructions and offers the best suggestions for preventing it from the future infections. Keep reading this post and carry out the instructions as in exact order.
What do you know about Light Cleaner?
Light Cleaner is out there including applications that follow on your PC, corrupt your crucial data, destroy your hard drive as well as System or give the control of your PC to someone else. It is usually loaded onto your PC secretly without asking for your approval. This type of threat are very destructive in nature that attacks almost all Windows System that runs on Windows based Operating System. It can spread across networks and System by creating copies of itself.
Where does Light Cleaner comes from in Windows System?
Light Cleaner are usually hidden in the commonly used System program including PDF viewer, online game, infected file attachments, torrent files, freeware and shareware installation, drive by downloads, exploit kits, infected external devices and much more. As soon as you contact with its executable file, it runs automatically at the background of your PC. Its infection length always varies but mainly spread via Internet. If you really want to avoid your PC from the attack of Light Cleaner then you should opt some precaution measures including do not open any unsolicited email attachments, avoid to download or install suspicious programs from the unknown sources, scan your PC regularly and much more.
How can you know your Windows System is infected with Light Cleaner?
Slows down System response time – Due to the presence of this infection, you have to pay lots of time and effort to perform a single operation on your PC. Because it highly consumes Computer resources or memory space and degrades overall performance speed.
Makes your file inaccessible – It can blocks you to access your stored files normally and to access them it may ask you to pay huge amount of money.
Unexpected or unnecessary modifications in browser as well as Computer settings – You may notice that your default search engine is replaced with dubious ones and causes the redirection issues.
Displays endless ads or links – It automatically modifies your browser settings and bombards you with endless annoying pop-up ads, sponsored links, in-text ads, image ads, video ads etc.
Disables System security software and tools – It is capable to blocks the functionality of System security tools or programs so that user cannot easily detect and delete Light Cleaner.
|Easy Guide To Efface Light Cleaner|
- Solution 1 – Delete Light Cleaner using Safe Mode With Networking
- Solution 2 – Restore your Windows System files and settings to Delete Light Cleaner
- Solution 3 – Delete Light Cleaner From Control Panel
- Solution 4 – Locate and Delete Light Cleaner from Task Manager
- Solution 5 – Delete Light Cleaner From Registry Editor
- Solution 6 – Delete Light Cleaner related Extensions From Internet Explorer
- Solution 7 – Reset Internet Explorer Settings (Optional)
Reboot your Windows XP, Vista & 7 Windows System to Safe Mode With Networking
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- Tap F8 multiple time when your Windows System becomes active until you will see
- Advanced Boot Options window.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode With Networking
Reboot your Windows 8/10 Windows System to Safe Mode With Networking
- At the Windows login screen, press “Power” button gold “Shift” key and hit on Restart option.
- Now, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Finally press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose 5) Enable Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all, open the Command prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, enter cd restore and hit on Enter button.
- Type rstrui.exe and press Enter on your keyboard.
- When a window appear on your screen, click on the Next button.
- Choose your restore point. Click on Next button again.
- To start Windows System restore, click on Yes button.
Delete Light Cleaner From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Click on the Start button to choose Control Panel option.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” which located under the Program section.
- Select Light Cleaner related add-ons, browser extension or plug-ins and Delete them.
Delete Light Cleaner From Windows 8/10
- Right click in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
- Choose Control Panel.
- To select all Light Cleaner related add-ons, go to the Uninstall a Program option.
- Look for its related or recently installed suspicious programs
- Click on “OK” button to Delete them.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys simultaneously.
- Review the Light Cleaner or related files and note down its file location.
- Terminate the all executing processes.
- Open Run command and input the noted file location.
- At last, Delete them.
- Press “Win + R” keys together to open the Windows registry editor.
- In the text box, type regedit.
- Press on OK button.
- Navigate the following registry files and delete them from your PC.
Delete Light Cleaner From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386
- Open IE then click on “Gear icon” at top right corner of browser.
- Choose Add-ons option.
- In the Manage Add-ons windows, find out Light Cleaner related suspicious plugins and add-ons. Click on Disable button to Efface them.
Delete Light Cleaner From Mozilla Firefox:50
- Open Firefox. Go to top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Go to Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select Light Cleaner and other related plugins. To Delete them, click on Remove button.
Delete Light Cleaner From Chrome 58.0.3026.0
- Open Chrome > click menu > Tools > Extensions.
- Select all extensions associated with Light Cleaner and click on Trash icon. Now reopen Chrome.
Delete Light Cleaner From Microsoft Edge
- First of all launch Internet Explorer
- Click on (…) icon and select Settings option.
- Choose “View Advance Settings”
- Turn ON block pop-ups to block Light Cleaner related upcoming pop-ups
Reset Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386 To Delete Light Cleaner
- Open IE and click on gear icon.
- Goto Internet options
- Go to Advanced > Reset.
- Check the dialogue box “Delete personal settings” and click on “Reset”.
- Click on “Close” in the appeared confirmation box. Again open your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox:50 To Delete Light Cleaner
- Open Firefox browser and click on the gear icon.
- Click Help and select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click on “Reset Firefox” in the appeared dialogue box.
- Once again click on “Reset Firefox” confirmation box.
- When Firefox is reset, just click on “Finish” button and reopen your Internet Explorer.
Reset Chrome 58.0.3026.0 To Delete Light Cleaner
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the Settings option
- Click on Show advance settings.
- Scroll down to the end of page and hit on Reset browser settings.
- Click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen click on Yes button.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Delete Light Cleaner
- First of all open, Edge browser and click on the More icons.
- Select Settings option.
- In Settings window, hit on “Choose what to clear” button under the Clear browsing data option.
- Check more collapse menu by clicking on Show more.
- Select all Light Cleaner related and click on Clear button.