Get Rid Of KOOL Player from Windows XP
KOOL Player infects following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2, Mozilla:45.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3, Mozilla:43.0.4, Mozilla:44.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.6.0, Mozilla:45.0.2, Mozilla:47.0.1, Mozilla:45.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:41.0.2, Mozilla:38.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:38.3.0, Mozilla:39.0.3|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 48.0.2564|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184|
Guide To Delete Your OS From KOOL Player Instantly
This post explains KOOL Player, provides removal instructions and offers the best suggestions for preventing it from the future infections. Keep reading this post and carry out the instructions as in exact order.
What do you know about KOOL Player?
KOOL Player is out there including applications that follow on your PC, corrupt your crucial data, destroy your hard drive as well as System or give the control of your PC to someone else. It is usually loaded onto your PC secretly without asking for your approval. This type of threat are very destructive in nature that attacks almost all OS that runs on Windows based Operating System. It can spread across networks and System by creating copies of itself.
Where does KOOL Player comes from in OS?
KOOL Player are usually hidden in the commonly used System program including PDF viewer, online game, infected file attachments, torrent files, freeware and shareware installation, drive by downloads, exploit kits, infected external devices and much more. As soon as you contact with its executable file, it runs automatically at the background of your PC. Its infection length always varies but mainly spread via Internet. If you really want to avoid your PC from the attack of KOOL Player then you should opt some precaution measures including do not open any unsolicited email attachments, avoid to download or install suspicious programs from the unknown sources, scan your PC regularly and much more.
How can you know your OS is infected with KOOL Player?
Slows down System response time – Due to the presence of this infection, you have to pay lots of time and effort to perform a single operation on your PC. Because it highly consumes Computer resources or memory space and degrades overall performance speed.
Makes your file inaccessible – It can blocks you to access your stored files normally and to access them it may ask you to pay huge amount of money.
Unexpected or unnecessary modifications in browser as well as Computer settings – You may notice that your default search engine is replaced with dubious ones and causes the redirection issues.
Displays endless ads or links – It automatically modifies your browser settings and bombards you with endless annoying pop-up ads, sponsored links, in-text ads, image ads, video ads etc.
Disables System security software and tools – It is capable to blocks the functionality of System security tools or programs so that user cannot easily detect and delete KOOL Player.
|Delete KOOL Player from Firefox : Get Rid Of KOOL Player|
- Solution 1 – Delete KOOL Player using Safe Mode With Networking
- Solution 2 – Restore your OS files and settings to Delete KOOL Player
- Solution 3 – Delete KOOL Player From Control Panel
- Solution 4 – Locate and Delete KOOL Player from Task Manager
- Solution 5 – Delete KOOL Player From Registry Editor
- Solution 6 – Delete KOOL Player related Extensions From Internet Explorer
- Solution 7 – Reset Internet Explorer Settings (Optional)
Reboot your Windows XP, Vista & 7 OS to Safe Mode With Networking
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- Tap F8 multiple time when your OS becomes active until you will see
- Advanced Boot Options window.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode With Networking
Reboot your Windows 8/10 OS to Safe Mode With Networking
- At the Windows login screen, press “Power” button gold “Shift” key and hit on Restart option.
- Now, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Finally press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose 5) Enable Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all, open the Command prompt.
- In the Command Prompt, enter cd restore and hit on Enter button.
- Type rstrui.exe and press Enter on your keyboard.
- When a window appear on your screen, click on the Next button.
- Choose your restore point. Click on Next button again.
- To start OS restore, click on Yes button.
Delete KOOL Player From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Click on the Start button to choose Control Panel option.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” which located under the Program section.
- Select KOOL Player related add-ons, browser extension or plug-ins and Delete them.
Delete KOOL Player From Windows 8/10
- Right click in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
- Choose Control Panel.
- To select all KOOL Player related add-ons, go to the Uninstall a Program option.
- Look for its related or recently installed suspicious programs
- Click on “OK” button to Delete them.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys simultaneously.
- Review the KOOL Player or related files and note down its file location.
- Terminate the all executing processes.
- Open Run command and input the noted file location.
- At last, Delete them.
- Press “Win + R” keys together to open the Windows registry editor.
- In the text box, type regedit.
- Press on OK button.
- Navigate the following registry files and delete them from your PC.
Delete KOOL Player From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300
- Open IE then click on “Gear icon” at top right corner of browser.
- Choose Add-ons option.
- In the Manage Add-ons windows, find out KOOL Player related suspicious plugins and add-ons. Click on Disable button to Erase them.
Delete KOOL Player From Mozilla Firefox:40.0.3
- Open Firefox. Go to top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Go to Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select KOOL Player and other related plugins. To Delete them, click on Remove button.
Delete KOOL Player From Chrome 58.0
- Open Chrome > click menu > Tools > Extensions.
- Select all extensions associated with KOOL Player and click on Trash icon. Now reopen Chrome.
Delete KOOL Player From Microsoft Edge
- First of all launch Internet Explorer
- Click on (…) icon and select Settings option.
- Choose “View Advance Settings”
- Turn ON block pop-ups to block KOOL Player related upcoming pop-ups
Reset Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300 To Delete KOOL Player
- Open IE and click on gear icon.
- Goto Internet options
- Go to Advanced > Reset.
- Check the dialogue box “Delete personal settings” and click on “Reset”.
- Click on “Close” in the appeared confirmation box. Again open your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox:40.0.3 To Delete KOOL Player
- Open Firefox browser and click on the gear icon.
- Click Help and select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click on “Reset Firefox” in the appeared dialogue box.
- Once again click on “Reset Firefox” confirmation box.
- When Firefox is reset, just click on “Finish” button and reopen your Internet Explorer.
Reset Chrome 58.0 To Delete KOOL Player
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the Settings option
- Click on Show advance settings.
- Scroll down to the end of page and hit on Reset browser settings.
- Click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen click on Yes button.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Delete KOOL Player
- First of all open, Edge browser and click on the More icons.
- Select Settings option.
- In Settings window, hit on “Choose what to clear” button under the Clear browsing data option.
- Check more collapse menu by clicking on Show more.
- Select all KOOL Player related and click on Clear button.